Clarity Healthcare Menu


European Professional Card

If you are a European professional with a regulated profession you can use the European Professional Card (EPC) to get recognition of your professional qualifications in another EU country.

The EPC is an electronic procedure which represents an alternative to the traditional way to get recognition of your diploma in another EU country. However, this does not mean that you do not need to submit the language requirement (if applicable). If a language certificate is required for your registration, you will have to take the language test (IELTS, OET, TOEFL) anyway.

You can use the EPC procedure if you are:

  • a nurse responsible for general care
  • a pharmacist
  • a physiotherapist
  • a mountain guide
  • a real estate agent

To apply for an EPC, you need to create an EU Login account. You can create your account here.

The authorities in your home country will assist you with your application and will certify the authenticity and validity of the necessary documents that you will need to send. Regardless of the European countries in which you wish to work, you only need to submit the documents once. 

Note that the EPD validity may vary depending on how long you will stay in the destination country.

To learn more about the EPC please check the EU website here.



Posted on 12 March 2019
Share This Article