Full - time Support Pharmacist - Gorey, Co.Wexford (45 min from Dublin)
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a full - time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Gorey, Co.Wexford.
What you'll be doing:
What you need to know:
This is a full - time permanent role for a pharmacy, which will commence ASAP. This role will require you to work 4 to 5 days a week , flexible weekends, no late nights, Sundays or Bank Holiday required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript is the software used.
Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.