Healthcare Assistant - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Healthcare is currently looking for Healthcare Assistants to join a nursing home in Dublin on a permanent or temporary basis in both full-time and part-time positions.
What you’ll be doing:
What we desire:
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents
- Promoting a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice
- Assisting residents to mobilise safely, and securely in everyday needs and emergency situations.
- Observing, listening and engaging with the residents, and reporting any concerns to the Nursing staff.
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the home
- Sustaining high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Nurse in Charge and management.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to maintain a positive approach in a sometimes-challenging environment
What we offer:
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare
- Experience working in a healthcare environment (with a good knowledge of HIQA standards) preferable
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Training will be provided for the successful candidate
- Friendly and caring working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Uniforms and badge provided
- Subsidised meals
- Additional annual leave with years service
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training
- Career development opportunities
For any questions about this job feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie.
Don't have an up-to-date CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquiries are completely confidential!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!