Pharmacy Technician - Co. Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to work in a pharmacy based in Co. Dublin (South Dublin).
What you need to know:
This is a full-time permanent role, which will commence ASAP. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 1/4-2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights required. Touchstore is the dispensing system used.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with Touchstore
What we require:
- At least 1 year technician experience in an Irish Pharmacy
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.