Staff Nurse - South Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Healthcare is recruiting a Staff Nurse for a nursing home based in South Dublin.
What our client offers:
Our client values their employees and offer an attractive remuneration package, including a pension contribution. They offer support for further education, career growth, and meals are subsidized at work.
What you need to know:
This is a full time and permanent role starting ASAP. You will be ideally working every second weekend with 3/4 shifts per week.
Day: 07:45 – 20:00
Nights: 19:45 - 08:00
What you will be doing:
- Conducting person centered assessments of the needs of residents according to HIQA standards and professional guidelines
- Involving the residents as partners in developing care plans to meet their needs
- Identifying strengths and needs and risks to the residents in the nursing home
- Developing care plans that are based on best practice, and in accordance with professional and legal requirements
- Practising within the legislation, professional regulation and guidelines and scope of practice
- Implementing the policies, procedures and guidelines in everyday practice activities
- Complying with national standards (HIQA) and regulations governing residential care settings for seniors.
- Leaving instructions for HCA’s
What we desire:
- Previous nursing home experience
What we require:
Salary is based on experience.
If you are interested in this nursing job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't have an up-to-date CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!