Supervising Pharmacist - Mitchelstown, Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Mitchelstown, Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will require you to work 40 hours per week
, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights required!
You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.