Full - time Relief Pharmacist - Co.Offaly
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full - time relief Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Co. Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time permanent relief role which will commence ASAP. However the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 5 days, 45 hours per week, 1 weekend in 3, 2 full weekends per month off. No late nights required. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require:
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Great role for a newly qualified pharmacist, training is offered!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential.