Supervising Pharmacist - Tipperary Town
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Tipperary Town
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 40 hours per week
, including alternating Saturdays. No Sundays, late nights or Bank Holidays required!
You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.