Supervising Pharmacist - Naas, Co. Kildare
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising pharmacist for a pharmacy chain in Nass, Co. Kildare
What you need to know:
This is a temporary full time role.
The dispensing system is MPS.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require :
- 3 years post registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is competitive and based on experience
For more information or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org