Support Pharmacist - Cork City Centre
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist on behalf of their client in Cork City Centre.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.