Support Pharmacist - Dublin 1
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are recruiting for an exciting new role for a support pharmacist
in a pharmacy in Dublin 1. This is a full-time role (40 hours per week)
. Opening hours are Monday-Wednesday 8am-7pm, Thursday 8am-9pm, Friday 8am-8pm and Sunday 11am-6pm.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
For any queries or to apply, please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to update or edit your CV? We can help you! Please send on your CV to the above email address.