Support Pharmacist - Templemore, Co. Tipperary.
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based Templemore, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a flexible permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required you to work 2 to 4 days per week, including 2/4 Saturdays.The pharmacy is opened from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Saturday). No Sunday work will be required.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Registeration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.