Part Time Support Pharmacist - Templemore, Tipperary
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a part time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based Templemore, Co. Tipperary.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence in April. You will be required you to work 2 to 4 days per week, including 2/4 Saturdays.The pharmacy is opened from 9am to 6pm (Monday to Saturday). No Sunday work will be required.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
- You must be registered with the PSI and have at least 1 years pre-registration experience to apply.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org