Part Time Support Pharmacist - Dublin 4
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting for an exciting new support pharmacist
role in a pharmacy in Dublin 4.
This is a part-time role, which will require you to work 32 hours per week. Perfect for someone, who would like to have some time off!
Opening hours are 8:30am-8pm Monday - Friday, 9am-7pm Saturday and 11am-6pm on Sunday.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
Must be registered with the PSI to apply.
Salary based on experience.
To apply for this job, please contact Noel at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
Need to update or editing your CV? We can help you! Send your CV to the email above.