Supervising Pharmacist - Clonmel, Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Clonmel, Tipperary.This is a permanent full time role but also considering temporary applicants (1-3 months), commencing ASAP, however they will wait for the right candidate.
What you need to know:
What you will be doing:
- Excellent support staff including double cover Thursday’s and Friday’s. The pharmacy have up to 15 staff within the store including a Store Manager, Technicians and OTC staff
- The pharmacy is only opened from Monday - Wednesday & Saturday 9:00 - 18:00, Thursday & Friday 9:00 -20:00 and Sunday 12:00 -18:00. 2/4 Saturdays are required and every 2nd/3rd Sunday.
- Dispensing system used is MPS.
- Excellent salary package offered
What we require:
- As a supervising pharmacist you will oversee the smooth running of a busy dispensary.
- Leading a strong dispensing team you will cater to walk-in and regular patients.
- You are accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008.
- To ensure while on duty the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
- To keep abreast of all changes to registration and PSI practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required.
- To be registered on the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 3 years post registration
- Minimum of 6 months Irish pharmacy experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own or part of a team.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org