Part Time Pharmacist - Dublin 8
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting for a Support Pharmacist in Dublin 8.
What you need to know :
This is a permanent part time role
commencing in October. You will be required to work average 23 hours per week which includes 1 full weekend in 3 (Saturday 9am to 6m, Sunday 11am to 4pm). QicScript is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
The ability to learn quickly
- 1 year post-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
For more information on this job feel free to contact me at email@example.com or directly on (01) 912 1624