Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 1
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full time, permanent supervising pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 1.
What you need to know :
This is a full time role commencing ASAP, however the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will work 45 hours per week, including every other Saturday. There are no late nights or Sundays. This is a busy pharmacy, however you will have the help of other support staff within the pharmacy, including 3 technicians to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing software used.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Any other duties as required.
- High methadone dispensing
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job please feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.