Support Pharmacist - Arklow Co. Wicklow
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new Pharmacy job for a Support Pharmacist in a thriving pharmacy chain in Arklow.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will require you to work 40 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late evening. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at email@example.com or 353 (0)1 912 1624
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!