Support Pharmacist (Flexible Hours) - North Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in North Meath.
What you need to know :
- This is a flexible role which can be between 2 to 4 working days per week
- 2/4 Saturdays will be required
- No late nights or Sundays
- You will work alongside support staff within the pharmacy
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!