Supervising Pharmacist - Finglas, Dublin 11 ( 9 month contract)
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist to work for a pharmacy chain in Finglas, Dublin 11.
What you need to know:
This is a contract role that will end in July 2019. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week over 5 days, including 2/4 weekends. The pharmacy is opened 7 days per week. You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
- Experience with MPS in an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.