Part- time (6 month cover) Support Pharmacist - Tullamore, Co. Offaly
Temporary Part Time
is recruiting a part - time Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a part-time 6 month contract role with possibility to become permanent,
which will commence in September.
This role will require you to work 3- 4 days, Saturdays in rotation. No Sundays or late nights required. Excellent support
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential.
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, calendly.com/laura-claritylocums/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!