Supervising Pharmacist - Mallow, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Mallow, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time permanent position
which will require you to work 5 days per week
, including alternating Saturdays
. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm
required. You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job opportunity feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!