Part Time Pharmacist - Drogheda, Co. Louth
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Part Time Support Pharmacist in Drogheda, Co. Louth!
What you need to know :
This is a permanent job which will commence ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work 3 days per week (flexible) including 2/4 weekends. You will work alongside a dynamic support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 1 year pre-registration
Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job feel free to contact me at email@example.com