Relief Pharmacist - Wexford, Waterford Area
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist
for a young and thriving pharmacy group, in the Wexford and Waterford area.
What you need to know :
This job is commencing as of September but the client may wait longer for the right candidate. You will be required to work between 40 to 45 hours per week over 4 or 5 days.
This includes Some late nights and 2/4 weekends. You will be working between 4 pharmacies in the Wexford and Waterford region! Excellent support staff within the pharmacy.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with Qicscript
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 1 year pre-registration
Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!