Relief Pharmacist - North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist for a pharmacy group in North Dublin.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, flexible on whether you want full time (45hrs) or part time. Commence ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. Will need to organise set days between 5 shops in North Dublin, with the possibility to claim mileage. No late nights or Sundays. You will work alternating Saturdays. Excellent support staff, 1 Pharmacy Technician, to help deal with the heavy flow of customers. MPS dispensing software used.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Ashley@claritylocums.ie
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !