Part Time Pharmacist - Drogheda, Co. Louth
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Part Time Support Pharmacist
in Drogheda, Co. Louth!
What you need to know :
This is a permanent job which will commence ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work 3 days per week
including 2/4 weekends. You will work alongside a dynamic support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 1 year pre-registration
Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!