Pharmacist Manager - Wakefield
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Pharmacist Manager for an independent pharmacy in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
The client runs a small, family-run independent group of three community pharmacies and has owned the pharmacy in question for over 20 years. The client requires a proactive and enthusiastic Pharmacist Manager for this newly refitted pharmacy, which typically dispenses around 6000 items per month.
The right candidate will have a 'CAN DO' attitude, be patient-focused and have a passion for making a difference. Unlike the multiples, the client is able to offer independence, flexibility and autonomy in this particular role. Realistic targets will be agreed mutually as part of a performance-based review structure.
Your remit will include:
- Managing the pharmacy in compliance with legal and regulatory parameters
- Deliver and develop clinical services including MUR's and Flu Vaccinations
- Nurture relationships and develop the friendly team of 4 dispensers and 2 support staff to deliver excellent customer service and patient care
- Managing the daily financial activities of the pharmacy including banking, purchasing and business planning
- Extend and promote strategies for business growth with full head office support
Qualifications & Experience:
- GPhC registered
- Appropriate pharmacy experience
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training
- Up to £50,000 salary dependent on experience
- Support and training to enhance your role as a community Pharmacist Manager
- Substantial mutually agreed bonus scheme
JOB SHARE OPPORTUNITY:
Alternatively for two ideal candidates, there is a possibility of offering this position as a job share. This would involve two part-time Pharmacist Managers, each assuming a role of 24hours per week to include a half-day handover. Details would be finalised with the successful applicants.