Part Time Pharmacist - Dublin 9
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting an experienced Support Pharmacist (2-3 days per week) for a busy pharmacy in Dublin 9.
What you need to know:
This is a part time, permanent role, which will require you to work 2-3 days per week. The pharmacy is looking for someone to start ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. QicScript is the dispensing system used. You will work alongside excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the. pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of the International Market preferable.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Salary based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !