Relief Pharmacist - Truro, Cornwall
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting for a Relief Pharmacist on behalf of a large multiple in Truro, Cornwall.
The successful applicant will work throughout a range of locations within the locality including Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay etc.
This role is suitable for application by both newly qualified and experienced pharmacists.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The delivery of clinical services to the local communities, working closely with other healthcare professionals
- Ensuring the provision of the highest level of patient care whilst promoting customer and patient satisfaction
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council, or willing to register if successful at interview
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training
- 40-45hrs per week
- Operating hours:
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays
- SALARY - £40,000 p.a (Negotiable - dependent on experience)
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata) Bank holidays
- Full head office support
- Opportunities for progression exist