Clarity Locums are currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist
in Dublin City
The successful applicants will work as part of a dynamic Pharmacist team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacists, dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
Hours will be:
- Support 40h
- No late nights past 7
- 2/4 Saturdays
- Start Date early September
- Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
- Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
- Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years experience of the Irish Schemes
to be able to perform Flu vaccination
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
- Dispensing system used in store is McLernons
- A positive can do attitude.
- A proactive approach to self-development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and approachable nature.
- Customer focused with the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
Please email or call email@example.com/019121625 for more information.