Support or Supervising Pharmacist (FT or PT) - Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Co. Meath
What you need to know :
This is a full or part time role (3 to 5 days)
for a support or supervising pharmacist.
commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. Every 2nd Saturday is required. The pharmacy is busy, with 1 other pharmacist 2 days per week, 2 technicians, and 2-3 OTC's, which will be there on a day to day basis to help assist you.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre- registration
- 3 years post- registration for supervising
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!