Clarity Healthcare is recruiting a Relief Support Pharmacist
South Dublin/Wicklow Area
What you need to know :
This is a Full-time job and a flexible 6 month contract to permanent
. Ideally looking for someone to start ASAP
but client is willing to wait for the right candidate. This Support role will require you to work 40 Hours
per week, including alternating Saturdays. No late nights or Sundays for a better work/life balance
. You will be required to work across 3 pharmacies in South Dublin / Co. Wicklow
. The dispensing system used is MPS
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you feel that this is the right fit for you, please contact Noel directly either via email: email@example.com
or telephone (01) 912 1624
to discuss this role
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All application are strictly confidential!