Registered Psychiatric Nurses
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Healthcare is currently recruiting Psychiatric Staff Nurses to join a multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis in both full-time and part-time positions.
What you will be doing:
What we desire:
- Maintaining a high level of clinical care
- Providing quality person centred care to meet the needs of patients
- Performing procedures accurately, completely and safely maintaining a safe environment for patients
- Respecting the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate where necessary
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- Providing education and support to patient families where necessary
- Ad hoc duties as required
What we require:
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to rise to any challenge
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice
What we offer:
- Registration with the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) (or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Previous experience working in mental health services in Ireland is preferable
If you are interested in this nursing job or wish to apply, please contact:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent terms and conditions of employment
- Fully flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Onsite parking
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
Don't have an up-to-date CV?
Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquiries are completely confidential!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!