Full or Part Time - Support or Supervising Pharmacist - Carlow Town
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support or Supervising Pharmacist in Carlow town.
What you need to know
This is a permanent role (ideally as other options may be available). You can work full time or part time. No late nights or Sunday's required! You will work up to 2 Saturdays a month. The dispensing systems used are QicScript and Touchstore. You will work with 1-2 technicians and OTC staff. There is double cover most days.
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years experience or more for supervising
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!