Support Pharmacist - Swords, Co. Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Swords, Co. Dublin.
This is a permanent role
which will commence asap. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week, including alternating Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month. 1 - 2 late nights required.
You will work alongside a pharmacist, a manager and 3 technicians
to help you cater to main customers. Touchstore
is the software used.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
- 1 year experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.