Optometrist - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Healthcare are searching for a talented and qualified Optometrist to join our growing team. As the Optometrist, you will be expected to use your skills and knowledge to provide high-quality vision care to patients. Your duties will include conducting eye examinations, prescribing corrective lenses, and determining patients’ visual alertness.
To qualify for this role, you must be registered with CORU and possess in-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders, conditions, and treatment. The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with excellent analytical and communication skills. Team work also forms a big part of our culture so the ability to work well with other people is essential
What you need:
-A minimum of 2 years ‘experience as an Optometrist.
-Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
-In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
-Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
If this sounds like you, on offer is:
- An excelled structured salary package, industry leading
- Excellent continued development opportunities
- Tailored Bonus System
- A director team comprising solely of optometrists
- Generous annual leave – increasing based on length of service
- Option to apply for career breaks – perfect for going travelling