Support Pharmacist - Navan, Co. Meath
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist for a pharmacy group in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, commencing May 1st. However, they will wait for the right candidate.
The role would be between 40-45 hours, and you will be covering 2 stores. There is a part time option available (covering 1 store)
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registrarion
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you would like to apply for this pharmacy job or have any questions please call 019631373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org