Support/Supervising Pharmacist - Tipperary Town, Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support/Supervising Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy in Tipperary Town, Tipperary
What you need to know:
This is a permanent job
, which commences ASAP,
however they will wait for the right candidate. The job requires you to work 4 or 5 days a week (flexible)
. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm
As a Supervising Pharmacist, you will manage both a busy dispensary and the dynamic staff in the pharmacy. Your team will consist of another pharmacist, 2 technicians and an OTC Assistant.
What you'll be doing:
• Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
• Interacting with patients and answering questions
• Flexible attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Patient oriented attitude
• Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
• Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
• Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Good time management.
• Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 years Irish pharmacy experience for the support; At least 3 years post-registration experience for the supervising
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information about this job or
if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
All applications are strictly confidential.