Support/Supervising Pharmacist - Tipperary Town, Tipperary
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support/Supervising Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Tipperary Town, Tipperary.
This is a permanent full time job, which commences ASAP, however they will wait for the right candidate. The job requires you to work 4 or 5 days a week. No late nights past 6pm and no Sundays or bank holidays required. You will manage both a busy dispensary and the dynamic staff in the pharmacy. Your team will consist of another pharmacist, 2 technicians and an OTC.
What you'll be doing :
• Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
• Interacting with patients and answering questions
• Flexible attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Patient oriented attitude
• Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
• Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
• Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Good time management.
• Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
• Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01-912 1624