Relief Pharmacist - Isle of Man
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting for a full-time, Relief Pharmacist
in Douglas, Isle of Man.
The successful applicant will work between two pharmacies within close proximity.
This role is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced pharmacists.
Role & Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- The delivery of clinical services to the local community, working closely with other healthcare professionals
- Ensuring the provision of the highest level of patient care whilst promoting customer and patient satisfaction
- Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council, or willing to register if successful at interview
- Commitment to continuing professional development and training
- 5 days per week
- Standard working hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm