Support Pharmacist - Waterford
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a busy independent pharmacy in Waterford City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time role 40hrs
, which will commence ASAP.
This role will require 5 days per week, including 2/4 Saturdays. There are no late nights/Sundays or Bank Holidays required.
The dispensing system used is MPS
. You will work alongside 3 technicians and the supervising pharmacist.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.