INFECTION CONTROL CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Infection Control CNM 3
. The role may be worked within a full time contract or part time
What you need to know:
A core responsibility will be the supervision leading of the Infection Control Nursing team and provision of guidance on general Infection Control issues in line with service priorities and national/local strategy. The Infection Control CNM 3 will work collaboratively to promote innovation, high standards of practice, patient care and safety. He/she must demonstrate excellent work practices and act as a role model to educate others through coaching, mentoring and clinical expertise.
What we require:
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- 5 Years post registration experience in the specialty area of Infection Control
- Post graduate education in Infection Control
- The Ability to Lead and Manage the Infection Control Nursing Team
- Excellent knowledge of Infection Control Practices
- Ability to interpret and report Infection Control data in a timely manor
- The ability to advise on day to day Infection Control issues
- The ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to achieve results
- Knowledge of Auditing bodies
If you are interested in this nursing job or wish to apply, please contact: Ashley@claritylocums.ie
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!