Supervising pharmacist - Longford City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking for a Supervising Pharmacist
to work for a busy pharmacy chain in Longford. This role is permanent and full-time (35 hours per week
). You will be working with a supportive and innovative team. This pharmacy is open 7 days a week
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role. This role will require you to work 35 hours per week over 5 days, including 2/4 weekends. The pharmacy is opened 7 days per week. You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. The later the pharmacy is closing is 7 pm for some days.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
What we require:
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years previous Irish pharmacy experience
- At least 2 years Supervising Experience is required
- Experience with MPS in an advantage.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this pharmacy job or to apply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 353 (0)1 693 1370.