Relief Pharmacist - Dublin 7/11 and North Dublin
Permanent Full Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist in North Dublin (covering Finglas and Phibsboro predominantly).
What you need to know:
This is a permanent full time role, commencing ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate.
The role would be between 40-45 hours predominantly covering 2 stores. Some late nights involved in 1 of the pharmacies.
Medium size pharmacy group catering mainly to community customers.
Attractive salary offered to the right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work on your own initiative
-Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Open to experienced supervising pharmacists and pharmacists with no supervisory experience.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you would like to apply or have any questions please call 015325441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org