Part Time Pharmacist - Co. Kerry (30min drive from Tralee)
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a part-time Support Pharmacist
based in Co. Kerry (30min drive from Tralee).
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
, which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. The job will require you to work 1 - 2 days per week
. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm
required. You will work alongside a dynamic support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of customer service
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.