Supervising Pharmacist - North Offaly
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a full - time Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in North Offaly.
What you need to know:
This is a full - time permanent role for a busy pharmacy, which will commence in September. However, it can start sooner for the right candidate. This role will require you to work from 9 am to 6 pm, 2 Saturdays per month off , no late nights, Sundays or Bank Holiday required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the software used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For any questions about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com