Support Pharmacist - Douglas, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist based in Douglas, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
which will commence ASAP
, but will wait for the right candidate. The job will require you to work 40 hours per week
, including 1/3 weekends
. No late nights past 7pm
! You will be joining an experienced team
with years of industry knowledge, whi will help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
What we require:
- Passionate, highly driven and motivated individual who loves what they do
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
- Positive, committed and loyal individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- Previous Irish pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment
- Experience working with nursing homes is an advantage
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.