Full or Part - time Support Pharmacist Athlone, Co.Westmeath
Temporary Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full or part - time pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Athlone, Co.Westmeath
What you need to know:
This is a full or part-time 3 month contract role which has the possibility to become permanent
which will commence ASAP. However the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work every Wednesday and 2 other days of your choosing , 2/4 Saturdays are preferred but not required, Saturdays are paid at a rate of 40 eph!!
No late nights past 7 pm required. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the software used
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require:
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Newly qualified pharmacists welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org