Support Pharmacist (6 months contract) - Cobh, Co. Cork
Temporary Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
to work between 2 stores based in Cobh, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a temporary contract (6 months with possibility to turn into a permanent position)
which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 45 hours per week
, including 1-2 Saturdays per month. No Sundays or late nights required.
. You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Competitive rates
- Great staff discounts
- 5 weeks holidays
- Friendly work environment
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at Dovile@claritylocums.ie
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.