Supervising Pharmacist - (3-4 days/week) - Dublin 6W
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy group in Dublin 6W.
What you need to know:
The role is 40 hours per week over 3-4 days per week with alternate weekends. The latest finish time will be 9pm. This is a busy pharmacy with great support staff who will help cater to your workload.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- MPS is an advantage
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post education required
If you would like to apply for this pharmacy job or have any questions please call 015325625 or email Claire @claritylocums.ie