Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 6W
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist on behalf of their client in Dublin 6.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This job will require you to work full time, including 2/4 Saturdays. You will work alongside an excellent support team including 1 technician to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS is the dispensing software used.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambition and drive to help develop yourself
- Be able to work effectively in a team or as an individual
- Excellent communication skills
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !