Supervising Pharmacist - Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy group in Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, commencing ASAP. However, they will wait for the right candidate. You will work 5 days a week, including 2/4 Saturdays. There are 2 technicians and double cover most days. There are no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays!
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- 3 years post -registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: email@example.com
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click calendly.com/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!